Five things that make me happiest right now.
1. My husband. He’s so funny and talented and gets super excited when he cleans up the house when I’m not expecting him to. I love that.
2. Little Miss Owl. She lights up our life in ways that I would imagine possible. When Mr. Wonderful and I are quiet she’s dancing around the house singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I love her to death.
3. Talking with my best friends. I have three that I am super close to. Two live in the same town I do. Having a girl’s night with a glass of wine and a movie and good conversation is more restorative than a day at the spa. (Ok well very close)
4. Pumpkin Spice Lattes…not just the drink ok I’m not that shallow. The fact that fall is coming and it’s one of my favorite times of the year. I love the crisp air and the changing leaves. And boots, sweaters, scarves, hats, pea coats, wool skirts…
5. Christmas presents…I made up my list for homemade gifts already. 🙂 That and seeing the dollhouse come together has honestly just given me so much happiness. Little Miss Owl keeps asking to see the dollhouse. I’m hoping she will forget about it over the next four months.
Let’s hear yours!