It’s the final day…I’m actually going to take a little bit of a break. I will post the blogs that I have written for the Daily Hiit that I have not gotten to share on this blog. I have to say I am very happy to be done with this blogging challenge. Writing every day for a month is both a challenge and burden and I’m very pleased to be done.
So without further ado…
1. My faith in God above everything else. This is exactly what I remember most about my grandfather. He was an amazing man of God who regarded every place in which he found himself as his mission field. That is the legacy I wish to leave.
2. My unfailing love for my husband. I have joked with my husband that I want to be married to him for 80 years. Another legacy I want to leave my daughter is commitment to your spouse, commitment to making things work even when things are hard. We’ve saved every note we have written and it’ll be a gift to her so she knows the level of our commitment.
3. My unconditional love for my daughter. I want to send her out into the world with such self confidence that she doesn’t fall sway to the pressures of society. I want her to know that I never regretted a single decision I made that led me to being her mother.
4. That I never gave up on people even when they betrayed me or when everyone else thought they were lost.
5. That I never gave up on my dreams. That instead of letting the world wear me down I always worked towards those dreams.